The Idea Machine Software provides you with all the printed tools you need for your workshops.
You can print most items before the workshop
- Color printer which is capable of printing up to A3/Tabloid format
- A plotter for workshop plots (24-inch or 36-inch paper (width) are ideal)
- A cutter - this allows you to print multiple forms on one sheet and thus save paper and time
During the workshop you need access to
- A small format printer (black and white OK)
- Optionally: An A3/Tabloid printer for the newspaper
Have a look at the print settings.
There are many settings to customize prints to taste. Everything will work without customizing your settings.
* Primary color used for most forms
* Newspaper banners and images, font sizes, etc.
* Logos and images for welcome signs